Paragon has focused on the unique needs of law firms since our inception in 1999. Our officers are actively involved with the activities of the Bar Associations in the localities we serve and frequently sponsor continuing legal education and other Bar events. In addition, Paragon sponsors the local chapters of the Association of Legal Administrators, Legal Marketing Association and Paralegal Association.
Paragon has developed products and services specifically designed to improve cash flow, reduce or eliminate bank service charges and improve the efficiency of both the attorneys and paralegals at your firm. Paragon was the first bank to partner with SoftPro to offer enhanced services to our mutual clients. This includes trust account reconciliation services (for qualifying residential real estate practices) along with an optional fraud monitoring tool.
We have streamlined the account opening and closing process for attorneys who need quick turnaround for estate and trust accounts. We have a detailed working knowledge of trust accounts including IOLTA, escrow accounts and agency/fiduciary accounts including 1031 Exchange funds.
What can Paragon Commercial Bank do for your firm?
- Our in-house couriers will pick up your deposits and eliminate trips to the bank by your employees.
- Deposits received at Paragon by 5:00 p.m. will receive same-day credit - we've eliminated the standard 2:00 p.m. deposit deadline.
- Expand your banking day even further by using our Remote Deposit Service. We provide the equipment so you can scan checks for deposit at your office until 7:00 pm for same-day credit.
- Initiate all your outgoing wires simply and efficiently with Paragon's Commercial Online Banking service until 4:30 p.m. each business day. Receive prompt email notification of all incoming and outgoing wires (including Fed reference numbers). Incoming wires are available for use the same day they are received.
- Trust accounts are never service-charged at Paragon. We ensure that all activity fees are analyzed to your firm's operating account.
- Accept credit card payments using your desktop with our VirtualMerchant service that will deposit payments into your Trust account while drafting all fees from your firm's operating account.
- We provide onsite, personalized training for your personnel on our free Commercial Online Banking service.
- Operating lines of credit are available to help you efficiently manage your cash needs.
Your relationship with Paragon will be cultivated and managed by a bank officer. Once your firm's relationship moves to Paragon you will experience a refreshing difference in your day-to-day banking. Our staff will know you and your firm as we focus on building our long term relationship. Many of our personnel are shareholders of the bank so the motivation to solve a problem, improve efficiencies and think outside the usual constraints of a large corporate setting is integrated to our culture.